COB Career Center
Here in the COB Career Center we provide personalized coaching and support to undergraduate and graduate business students as they prepare for a career beyond ECU. We help students identify and explore career options that best suit their strengths, and assist them in developing an effective strategy to attain specific career goals.
We are highly committed to match our students with quality internships and full-time positions. Our internship program has proven to be extremely successful and serves to provide companies with top-notch students who have the skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm to achieve their greatest potential.
Whether you are a student searching for a first internship or job, or an employer hoping to fill a new position… we hope you will take advantage of the services we offer.
The ECU COB Career Center’s mission is to intentionally educate, engage, empower our students for career success. We do this through:
- Strategic and innovative programming
- collaborative partnerships, and
- dedicated quality of service
- Integrity: Our staff create a culture of honesty, trust, respect, and appreciate the diversity of each individual.
- Student-Centered: Our staff are committed to developing our students’ career and professional development skills to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Professionalism: Our staff will model excellence and professionalism to every stakeholder we serve.
- Relational: Our staff will promote positive and impactful networks to enhance student success.