Gold Graduate Scholarship
This merit-based scholarship is awarded prior to full-time students beginning their COB graduate program.
- Typically $3,500 (online) or $5,000 (on campus).
- Distributed per semester for up to 4 semesters.
- Students are only eligible to apply for this for the term in which he/she begins the COB graduate program.
- Students must be registered for at least 9 credit hours to qualify for the Gold Scholarship.
- Gold Scholarship recipients are not eligible to receive Purple or Pirate Scholarships.
Additional Application Requirements:
The following items are in addition to the standard application requirements.
- Completed online scholarship application
- Within the application, a thorough response (no more than 250 words) explaining why you deserve the scholarship.
- Three letters of recommendation from employers, faculty members, or academic advisors.