Accounting Breadth Courses
The ECU MSA program consists of 30 semester hours (s.h.): 21 s.h. of Accounting Breadth courses and 9 s.h. of Electives. You are thoroughly prepared for an accounting career and for successful completion of the CPA exam because the program integrates the content of the certified public accountant, certified internal auditor, and certified management accountant professional examinations. *These three classes are considered “the block” and are taken together in the same semester (fall or spring) in preparation for the CPA exams.
- ACCT 6611 – Auditing
- ACCT6641 – Advanced and Governmental Accounting
- ACCT 6701 – Regulation *
- ACCT 6891 – Federal Income Taxation
- ACCT 6901 – Advanced Federal Taxation
- ACCT 6951 – Auditing Seminar *
- ACCT 6981 – The Professional Accounting Environment*
Please be sure to review our MSA Program Pre-requisites information.